Irwin County Middle School - A Title I Schoolwide School
Education is a process whereby parents and teachers must work together if maximum growth is to occur. Open communication must be achieved and maintained. The faculty and staff understand the importance of open communication, and encourage parents to be actively involved with their child. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or come by the school. We at ICMS take pride in our students and wish them the best in all their endeavors.
- Grades 6 – 8
- ICMS has a student body of approximately 400 students with a faculty and staff of 65, one principal, two assistant principals, and a curriculum director. The high school guidance department also serves the middle school students.
- Staff planning focuses on technology and the implementation of current educational standards.
- A balanced academic and vocational curriculum affords excellent programs of study for all students.
- In addition to the rigorous state curriculum, all students receive additional academic instruction daily through the Enrichment/Extended Learning block.
- The school occupies a facility that is completely equipped with technology and appropriate software.