- Grades 6 – 8
- ICMS has a student body of approximately 450 students with a faculty and staff of 45, one principal, and one assistant principal. The high school guidence department also serves the middle school's students.
- Staff planning focuses on technology and the implementation of the CCGSP standards.
- A balanced academic and vocational curriculum affords excellent programs of study for all students.
- In addition to the rigorous state curriculum, all students receive additional academic instruction daily through the Enrichment/Extended Learning block.
- The school occupies a facility that is completely equipped with technology and appropriate software.
- Each academic classroom now contains a Promethean Board to aid teachers with their electronic instruction.
12-13 ICMS Jr. Beta Officers
Paige Smith -Advisor, Heather Stephens - Reporter, Rebecca Paulk - Treasurer,
Ty Hogan - President, Kali Fussell - Planner, Rachel Brown - Secretary,
Dawn Giddens - Advisor, and not pictured Spencer Martin - Vice President.
12-13 Middle School Council