- Be prompt to class.
- Be prepared for class. Bring needed supplies.
- Follow directions. Each teacher will establish academic and behavior expectations for his/her classroom. Students are expected to adjust to different teacher expectations.Be courteous. Use appropriate language.
- Be neat in your appearance. Appropriate clothing is expected at all times.
- You are expected to complete and turn in all assignments on time. If you are absent, be sure to make arrangements to make up missed work. (3 days)
- You need a hall pass from your teacher or support staff to be out of class.
- If you need assistance or help, be sure to see your teacher, your counselor or an administrator.
- We are committed to teaching the other three “R”s: Responsibility, Respect and Personal Regard. We can best accomplish this goal by working together as a team. Our expectations are high, but we believe that ICMS students are capable of meeting them.